Wednesday, May 26, 2010

PHOENIX SAGA 5: THE COMING OF THE ENDING


As Cronos, father time moves and the planets align near the end of my 10 days of training, I have somehow become holistic in everything that I have learned and the client training tools that is essential in my becoming the virtual assistant that I aspire to be, that does not settle to do the best but to be great.

The support that I have with the people I am working with is very positive and the enthusiasm to know more about the job responsibilities, the possibilities and the foresight of what my client would be like and his/her expectations of my work. I find reassurance and security in the abode of my cubicle staring off space, immersed in the cybernetic world that I have come to be more interested to explore its portals, where almost everything is possible. Like a kid on a first trip to the candy store, I find the everything in it, amazing and catchy, that I can't help touch it and savor the feeling of satisfaction I would get from it. As words are not enough to describe the emotions that it draws from me and here I am smiling.Like any superhero would say...up, up and away!

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment