Thursday, May 20, 2010

PHOENIX SAGA 3: Michaelangelo. Who?


AWAKENED BY SOMEONE CALLING MY NAME . Was I still dreaming or awake. As the memories came rushing like flood in the gates of my thoughts the written of the objective of who is Michaelangelo?

MICHAELANGELO, Who? I am a believer that things happen for a reason and a certain purpose a reflection of my philosophy in life is well understood in the expressions of Carol Orsborn, who I quote said, “We can’t stop bad things from happening to us, either way we can’t stop good things from happening to us especially when we are least expecting them.” I am a lover of poetry and beauty for the Arts and a dream who is an advocate of seeking to be the best of ourselves and make our own destinies even in a world that sometimes hate, love and fears us at the same time, for life can always be beautiful no matter what.

"You see, this is my MOMENT. Someday, when they look back and write about these times, I will be able to say that I was here. I danced every dance and knew the words to every song. I can see everything from here."

A resilient artist that loves to write poetry, read, create visual artworks, and an active theater artist who likes performing on stage. Take active part in parish and community affairs especially in dealing with community kids. Likes watching films and critiquing on the elements of the movie flicks watched, comparing it to the book version if it was taken from that source and unravel the director’s perception of the plot, what he/she is trying to make out of the material.

...And I had to re-write not because it was wrong but it was on the aim of the task that was needed to boost my marketability as a professional, so I began to write:

With work experiences in counseling, psychometric examinations, managing human resource related transactions and customer and employee complaints; eagerness for learning new things and doing research analysis, documentation, presentations, administrative activities, and event organization which would allow me to make use of my strengths in detail orientation, creativity, resourcefulness, and striving for excellence in every activity that is assigned to me.

My education, experience and career interests has made me efficient, effective and accountable in any task given to me as I take it with a stride of importance and focus, to the minute details that needs to be done to come up with an output that meets or exceeds the expectation of my employer. With my background and career goals seem to match your job requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively. Furthermore, I am genuinely interested in the tasks and in working for your company, with an excellent reputation and come highly recommended to me.

Would you please consider me for a personal interview to discuss further my qualifications and learn more about this opportunity? I am very much available for a meeting that can be arranged and should you need to reach me. Feel free to get in touch in me at your most convenient time. In advance, thank you for your consideration. I look forward to talking to you.

...As these recollections of a recent past...I heard again my name being called over and over, in a repetition with urgency, when I finally opened my eyes it was my yaya'y's voice echoing out my bedroom telling me that it was 7 pm and my 4th day at work was near at hand.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment