Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PHOENIX SAGA 1 : AS THE DAY PROGRESSES

METRO ILOILO. When I went home early this morning, and as I crossed the street and entered the entrance gates of St. Clement's Church, I murmured a prayer of thank you to the Lord as the early mass was ending and seeing the church goers going out of the parish premises. I also noticed some were directly going to their busy morning errands as they made way to the public wet market with baskets and plastic bags which was situated not so far way from the church.

There I was with my chocolate newspaper boy bag and my sense of fulfillment of accomplishing my first night shift duty, and before I forgot I got to meet another co-worker on the utility vehicle as she was also on her way to her abode in Jaro.

Home sweet home as I rang the doorbell and my timid lola yaya'y opened the house gates, hearing Phoebe and Shiloh barking in delight to greet me good morning, as they compete to get my attention as to who I pet first. Such uncoditional love an owner gets from his loyal bestfriends. As to who is Phoebe and Shiloh, I would further narrate about them in the upcoming blogs to be posted and shared by me.

Time moves swiftly as I then found my self sleeping and snoring, maybe the snoring woke me up that when I checked my time it was already 12 noon to be exact. I was dreaming before I had been awakened by my own snoring but cannot recall what was the episodes that I having during my Rapid Eye Movement (REM) or dreaming state.

I wanted to sleep again but can't so I laid staring across the canopy of my zen inspired bed and an idea popped in my head, why don't I draw but what would my subject be about. I remembered the creative assignment given to me and my fellow trainee with the decor of our training space that started my genius mind to work, and voila I have come up with a concept.

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment